Yerin Eleanor Duncan is looking for a suitably qualified Cancer Navigator to join our Integrated Team Care, Chronic Disease Program. The Cancer Navigator will provide preventative and ongoing education regarding screening, treatment and support, and care coordination to patients diagnosed with cancer living on Darkinjung Country.
- Minimum Certificate IV in Community Services
- Experience working in the health industry
Benefits of Working with Us
- Receive an attractive salary with salary packaging (up to $15,899 per annum)
- Flexible and family friendly working arrangements negotiable
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Access to bi-monthly cultural supervision
- Receive an additional 3 days leave between Christmas and New Year
How to Apply
All applicants must address the selection criteria by Friday 26th August 2022.
For a confidential discussion about the position or to request a position description, please contact Vicki Field on (02)4351 1040 or email email@example.com.