FP Senior Caseworker
Yerin Eleanor Duncan is looking for a suitably qualified Senior Caseworker to join our Family Preservation Program. The Senior Caseworker aims to support and provide professional guidance and development that promotes respectful, purposeful casework with children, young people, families and our community partners.
- Qualifications in Community Services or equivalent
- Minimum of two years’ experience in case management
Benefits of Working with Us
- Receive an attractive salary with salary packaging (up to $15,899 per annum)
- Flexible and family friendly working arrangements negotiable
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Access to bi-monthly cultural supervision
- Receive an additional 3 days leave between Christmas and New Year
How to Apply
All applicants must address the selection criteria by Friday 26th August 2022.
For a confidential discussion about the position or to request a position description, please contact Madelene Davy on (02)4351 1040 or email email@example.com.