You will work collaboratively with our Mother and Baby Team and Medical Centre to provide midwifery care in our unique continuity of care model. You will develop meaningful relationships with women and families from early pregnancy through to 6 weeks postpartum with a small case load by providing:
- Antenatal Consults (30 minutes) followed by GP Consults
- Six weeks of weekly postnatal home visits
- Cofacilitating parenting and cultural groups
- Women’s groups
Benefits of Working with Us
- Flexible and family friendly working arrangement negotiable
- Great working relationships with GP’s
- Guaranteed professional development and training opportunity
- Access to bi-monthly cultural supervision
- Access to mentoring and clinical supervision
- Receive an additional 3-day leave, between Christmas and New Year period annually
How to Apply
All applicants must address the selection criteria by 11:59pm Sunday 5th June 2022.
For a confidential discussion about the position or to request a position description, please contact Breannon Field on (02)4351 1040 or email email@example.com.