You will work within a transdisciplinary framework to support Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander adults and children with a range of assessments and ongoing therapy to increase holistic health outcomes. You will work with the Allied Health Team (Speech Therapy, Psychology and Social Worker) to delivery choice and control to meet participant plan goals.
Benefits of Working with Us
- Receive an attractive salary with salary packaging (up to $15,899 per annum)
- Flexible and family friendly working arrangements negotiable
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Access to bi-monthly cultural supervision
- Access to mentoring and clinical supervision
- Receive an additional 3 days leave between Christmas and New Year
How to Apply
All applicants must address the selection criteria by 11:59pm Sunday 5th June 2022.
For a confidential discussion about the position or to request a position description, please contact Breannon Field on (02)4351 1040 or email email@example.com.