Yerin Eleanor Duncan is looking for a suitably qualified Occupational Therapist to join our Allied Health Team. The Occupational Therapist will work in a collaborative team to support National Disability Insurance Scheme participants through a range of assessments and ongoing therapy to increase holistic health outcomes for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people living on Darkinjung Country, the Central Coast.
- Bachelor of Applied Sciences (Occupational Therapy) or equivalent
- Registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Experience in NDIS Assessments, and constructing and writing functional capacity reports
Benefits of Working with Us
- Receive an attractive salary with salary packaging (up to $15,899 per annum).
- Flexible and family friendly working arrangements negotiable.
- Professional development and training opportunities.
- Access to bi-monthly cultural supervision.
- Receive an additional 3 days leave between Christmas and New Year.
How to Apply
All applicants must address the selection criteria.
For a confidential discussion about the position or to request a position description, please contact Jodie Green on (02)4351 1040 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.