Yerin Eleanor Duncan is looking for a suitably qualified Psychologist to join our Allied Health Team. The Psychologist will work in a collaborative team to support National Disability Insurance Scheme participants through a range of psychological interventions and ongoing therapy to increase holistic health outcomes for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people living on Darkinjung Country, the Central Coast.
- Bachelor of Psychology
- Registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
Benefits of Working with Us
- Receive an attractive salary with salary packaging (up to $15,899 per annum)
- Flexible and family friendly working arrangements negotiable
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Access to bi-monthly cultural supervision
- Receive an additional 3 days leave between Christmas and New Year
How to Apply
Apply via our website and answer the selection criteria.
The Selection Criteria must be addressed for applications to be considered.
Please call the Allied Health and NDIS Manager, Jodie Green, to discuss any questions regarding this opportunity on (02) 4351 1040.
To request the position description, please email firstname.lastname@example.org