You will work within a transdisciplinary framework to provide effective and timely speech therapy services to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander adults and children with communication difficulties and their families/carers. You will work with the Allied Health Team (Occupational Therapy, Psychology and Social Work) to delivery choice and control to meet participant plan goals.
Benefits of Working with Us
- Receive an attractive salary with salary packaging (up to $15,899 per annum)
- Flexible and family friendly working arrangements negotiable
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Access to bi-monthly cultural supervision
- Access to mentoring and clinical supervision
- Receive an additional 3 days leave between Christmas and New Year
How to Apply
All applicants must address the selection criteria by 11:59pm Sunday 5th June 2022.
For a confidential discussion about the position or to request a position description, please contact Breannon Field on (02)4351 1040 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.