The Speech Therapist will work within a transdisciplinary framework to provide effective and timely Speech Therapy services to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander adults and children with communication difficulties and their families/carers. You will work with the Allied Health Team (Occupational Therapy, Psychology and Social Work) to deliver choice and control to meet participant plan goals.
- Bachelor of Speech Pathology or equivalent
- Membership with Speech Pathology Australia
Benefits of Working with Us
- Receive an attractive salary with salary packaging (up to $15,899 per annum).
- Flexible and family friendly working arrangements negotiable.
- Professional development and training opportunities.
- Access to bi-monthly cultural supervision.
- Access to mentoring and clinical supervision.
- Receive an additional 3 days leave between Christmas and New Year
How to Apply
All applicants must address the selection criteria.
For a confidential discussion about the position or to request a position description, please contact Jodie Green on (02)4351 1040 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.