Yadhaba Team Leader
Yerin Eleanor Duncan is looking for a suitably qualified Team Leader to lead our Yadhaba Mental Health Team. The role provides high quality management and leadership to the Yadhaba Mental Health team so they can meet all required legal and practice standards. This position will provide high quality culturally responsive leadership and management practices that focuses on supporting effective, flexible, high quality client focused and culturally responsive interventions and support to our community.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in Mental Health and/or AOD
- Leadership experience or transferrable skills with the desire to become a leader
Benefits of Working with Us
- Receive an attractive salary with salary packaging (up to $15,899 per annum)
- Flexible and family friendly working arrangements negotiable
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Access to bi-monthly cultural supervision
- Receive an additional 3 days leave between Christmas and New Year
How to Apply
All applicants must address the selection criteria by Friday 3rd February 2023.
For a confidential discussion about the position or to request a position description, please contact Lea-Anne Miller on (02)4351 1040 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.