Eleanor Duncan Aboriginal Medical Service is an Aboriginal Community Controlled health service, aiming to deliver culturally responsive integrated primary health care services, social and emotional support across a wide variety of different programs to those who live on the NSW Central Coast, Darkinjung country.
- General Practitioners (doctors)
- Aboriginal Health Workers
- Primary Health Care Nurses
- Gulgul Yirra (Dental)
- Diabetes Education
- Speech Therapy
- Pathology (Douglass Hanly Moir)
- Paediatric Care
- Dhanggan Gudjagang (Maternal, Infant, Child and Family Health)
- Yadhaba (Social and emotional wellbeing)
- Gurayi-Biyn Yadah (Integrated Team Care)
- Mara Buru (NDIS)
- Ngaliya (PSP and Family Preservation)
- Treatment of acute illnesses
- Management of chronic conditions
- Social and emotional intervention and referrals
- Quitting smoking
- Visiting Specialists (AOD)
Eleanor Duncan AMS is open Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5pm. We are closed on weekends.
You can obtain an appointment by phoning reception on (02) 4351 1040 or 1800 4 93746 (free call).
For your convenience Eleanor Duncan AMS offers both male and female doctors. We use an appointment system and only have some appointments that can be booked on the day. The appointments fill up quickly, so please ring early.
Eleanor Duncan AMS bulk bills as long as you have a valid Medicare card.
If you require medical assistance after hours please contact Bridges Erina on (02) 4367 9699 or Bridges Kanwal on (02) 4394 7333.
Your Health Information
Eleanor Duncan AMS is committed to maintaining the security of your personal health information at all times to ensure that this information is only available to authorised personnel.
Your medical records are confidential. All staff at Yerin Eleanor Duncan respect the privacy and confidentiality of your health information. We have a comprehensive policy about the management of your personal health information available here. Please visit our friendly medical reception team if you require a copy of this policy.