Muru Bara – meaning ‘Making Pathways’
Yerin Eleanor Duncan Aboriginal Health Centre is a registered NDIS Provider
Yerin Eleanor Duncan Aboriginal Health Centre proudly provides culturally responsive disability support under the National Disability Insurance Scheme to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people living on the Central Coast, Darkinjung Country. Our Disability Support Program, Muru Bara (meaning ‘Making Pathways’ in Darkinjung language) provides NDIS Support Coordination to our community.
We offer the following support to help you with your NDIS experience:
- Information about the NDIS
- Support and guidance to access the NDIS through warm referrals to Lifestart and Social Futures
- Support coordination of your NDIS plan and ongoing support and implementation
- Linking existing NDIS participants to culturally responsive services to achieve their goals
- Allied Health Supports
- Cultural advocacy
- NDIS Respite 7 years – 65 years
Through this program, we aim to connect our community with culturally responsive disability services and supports and to find opportunities to empower our community.
As a first step in your NDIS journey, we encourage you to check your eligibility on the NDIS website by clicking here. If you think you may be eligible or are not sure, please call us today on 02 4351 1040 and ask to speak with a member of our NDIS team.
If you have any questions regarding NDIS support, our team will be happy to assist you. To contact our NDIS Team, call us on (02) 4350 0278.