Yadhaba – meaning ‘Get Better’
Yerin Eleanor Duncan takes a holistic approach when caring for our clients and families. We help our clients address their physical, social, emotional and cultural wellbeing. We believe that this view of health best meets the medical, social and emotional needs of our local Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. The Yadhaba Wellbeing Team empowers clients to improve their wellbeing, including their mental health.
Services we provide include
- Helping clients quit smoking
- Addressing drug and alcohol issues
- Improving clients’ mental health
- Connecting clients to culture
- Supporting clients to navigate the mainstream health system
- YerinFit (exercise programs)
- Liaising with health professionals and other support services to assist client with accessing other services that meet their needs.